Saturday, February 8, 2014

Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge




Happy Saturday, everyone!

I'm back with another challenge celebrating Papertrey's 7th Anniversary. This time we're making a trading card.

Here's the details:

The-challenge
We are pleased to introduce The Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge!!!  Based on the old ATC trading card days, you are challenged to do something amazing with a 3x4 flat card!  Stamp it, layer it, embellish it any way you wish!  Then share your creations here on our InLinkz list!  Your 3x4 trading card can be adapted for a scrapbooking layout or something that could be attached to a card front.  




As you can see, I've already attached mine to a card front. Normally I'd use it in my PL but I needed a card :-)

The base of it is a Becky Higgins PL 4x3 grid card that I use to mop up my stencils. It gave me a gorgeous fuchsia, orange and yellow base to start with. Then I added Delightful Dahlia Additions, some flush with the card, others popped up with dimensional foam. 

To finish it I added the quote and some sequins. 




WINNERS:

Valentine's Card:

Neon Rock 'n' Roll Envelopes of Ephemera:


Please send me your mailing address at nicole maki at me dot com and I'll get your envelopes in the mail.

4 comments:

Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady said...

Nicole,
How do you most often get your quotes? Do you keep a list of things you see and refer to the list? Do you make things up? When you are in a particular mood do you go searching for a quote on that topic?
I love your quotes, and since most of them I've never heard, I'm often wondering about them.
Lindsay

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Yaaay! I'm a winner! I can't tell you how excited I am! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Like Lindsay above, I would love to know where you find such awesome quotes. ;)

Thanks again!

Carolyn Albro said...

Good question. I'd love to know the answer also.

Carolyn Albro said...

Good question. I'd love to know the answer also.