Friday, May 25, 2012

Patriotic Memorial Day Gift Bag

This morning when I checked my email there was an incredible card made for the PTI Design Team Tips newsletter. While hers was absolutely perfect, I thought it might be fun to make my own quick and dirty version with Bombshell Stamps. This time of year, gift bags are always handy for taking to picnics and barbecues so I adapted the medallion/rosette idea to decorate a bag instead of a card.


I used the smaller supporting images from Retro Cowgirl - the barbwire made a "plaid" sort of background


and the stars from Love and Luck (blue) 


and Ahoy Sailor (black). For the paper I used lunch bags, some of which had been sprayed with blue ink ages ago.


The center of the rosette was a free digi from Bombshell stamps. I'll come back and link it up if I can find it again :-)

I think it'll be perfect this Memorial Day weekend and if not, 
there's always Fourth of July.


Huge thank you to all those in the military and their families. 
You sacrifice so much. 


Warmly,
                       Nicole

No comments: