Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Friends Card



Here's another card from the Summer CupCards {to go} kit, Boutique:


Aren't those roly rosies fun? I sprayed mine with homemade glimmer mist before rolling it up. The color was such a nice match to the paper.

Boutique is sold out now but there are still lots of other card kits still available. Click here and get your craft on :-)

~~~

On a side note, thanks everyone for bearing with me the past twelve weeks. It's just been illness followed by injury, repeat, repeat, repeat. I don't think I've had a run of bad luck like this before. Hopefully it's all behind me now and I can start recovering and getting back to making fun stuff.

5 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow very pretty.

Juls said...

fabby great layout and papers, love the sentiment and your flower is FABULOUS!!! Hugs Juls

Dolly Daydreams said...

Sorry to hear about your `'run of bad luck " and lets hope it is at an end. Beautiful card and your flower is gorgeous have a bi of a flower fetish I must admit.

Marie

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty, Nicole! I do love that flower! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Hugs to you and I hope you're feeling better!

Mitralee said...

Cute card! Life's bumps make the rest of it sweeter! But it is still no fun! You still blogged quite a lot! Can't wait to see what creative things you will come up with next!