Friday, June 3, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Part Three: Scrapbook Page

Scrapbook Layouts are another fun thing you can make with your one sheet wonders. This is the sheet that I stepped out, it was a lot quieter, a little more open space and I thought it would be perfect for a wedding page.

I used a ton of wrinkle ribbon too :-)


The design is last weeks Sketchy Thursday sketch... 
a day late of course :-)



All the lovely embellishments came from my Cupcards {to go} Virginia kit. 



So pretty.

To answer a few questions about the giveaway and the link party.

Leave comments from now to the 14th on any post for entries.

Also, the link party for the One Sheet Wonder Challenge is open until the 14th and you can enter as often as you like, once for your sheet, and once for each project you make. 
So four sheets = 4 entries. 

Make sense?

All the rules surrounding the giveaway are HERE.

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow. I love this.

Plus, look at that wedding photo. You two are soooooo gorgeous!

www.StarHughes.com said...

I love all your scrapbooking ideas! I've never actually put together a full scrapbook but it's on my to do list. I feel so far behind it's hard to start now! Maybe I'll do it once I have my own family...and I have a good couple years to start collecting paper :)
Star Hughes Living

Diana Fisher said...

Love the page! And thanks for sharing it at ST even after the deadline. I love what you made!! Great ribbon, button cluster!! :)

Rebecca Geile said...

I ended up doing a scrapbook page with the paper I made following your tutorial. You can see it here if you like:

http://rebeccageile.blogspot.com/2011/06/homemade-patterned-paper.html

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love your little embellishments, especially the swirled pearls. Thanks for the close-ups, Nicole :-)

Sonda T said...

What a great page! And the kit embellies work perfectly! ;)