Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolate Pecan Pie - Pie Week

Just popping in to say hello. We're having a wonderful time with the Johnson family. I've been trying to tempt them to stay in Utah with pie. Pie is good, right?



Chocolate Pecan Tart
1 piecrust
1 C chocolate chips
1 C chopped pecans
¼ C margarine
½ C packed light brown sugar
¾ C dark corn syrup
3 eggs
1 t vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Fit the piecrust in your pan.
Sprinkle choc chips & nuts over bottom.
Melt butter.
Beat in brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs & vanilla until smooth.
Bake on lower 1/3 of oven for 30 min.
Cool on rack. Serve with whip cream.

Don't forget to pop by Tiff's blog, you could win some of my wrinkle ribbon, a $100 GC to Two Peas and a lot more from the different guest bloggers.

4 comments:

grrlpup said...

Perfect timing; my mom just sent me a big bag of pecans! :)

Carmen said...

Drooling here. This looks so yum!

Jane said...

Oh my god...I'm trying this one tomorrow!

Claudette said...

looks delicious.....must try recipe