Friday, February 12, 2010

D is for....Dye!

Today is the first day of "D" fortnight and I celebrated the change or letter with a budget friendly (D)ay Spa at home morning. I was due for some maintenance and feel very proud to have accomplished it reasonably well myself. It's amazing the change in perspective seven months make.

Among other thing, I dyed my hair blue black. *SQUEAL*


There is a lot of red showing through so I might take another crack at it next week. It makes for fun highlights though.

We still have a lot of families joining us on Our A-Z year. If you haven't signed up you can check it out HERE.

We also have a Facebook group. You can visit us here.

10 comments:

Dunx said...

I'm fascinated by how much red there is - it looks really cool!

itsallrosi said...

looks great!

Carmen said...

I have the same thing with my hair, it's been purply red for so long now it shows through any colour I put on top :P Yours looks stunning - really suits you.

Kat said...

Super sexy! I'm guessing you are feeling better :D

Scrapamum said...

I really like it with the red showing through. Looks fabulous!!!

All of my Todays said...

Looks lush. x

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Black hair and blue eyes always looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Blacks really a good colour for you.x.

Cheryl Valadez said...

You're rocking that black dye ;D

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so super fab!!! i love it!! i'm going friday to have my blazing purple put back in the back of my hair!!

i'll be sure to post pics!

=)